Admission to various classes starts at the beginning of the academic session in February/ March every year. Admission tests are held in Feb and March followed by an interview.
To ensure admission in pre primary classes the age criterion is as follows:
||As on 1st April
The age criterion for classes higher than 1st follows the same pattern
Documents required at the time of admission
- Attested photocopy of municipal birth certificate.
Class I Onwards
- School leaving certificate from school last attended.
- Progress report of last exam passed.
- Date of birth and character certificate from the Principal of the school last attended.
Regular absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive working days or non payment of school fee renders the student liable to his/her name being struck off from the school rolls. Re - admission may be granted only on the payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of Principal.
A prior one month's notice or school fee in lieu thereof is to be given when the student is to be withdrawn. The school authorities on anyone of the following grounds, can expel a student.
- Irregularity in attendance
- Behaviourial problems
- Non-payment of fees/ School dues.
- Tuition & Hostel fee is payable monthly during first 15 days of the month.
- The school accepts fee through cash deposit during first 15 days of month. After that, fine of Rs 50/- will be charged.